SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
The Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors has scheduled a public hearing for June 14, 2016 at 9:00am in the Board Chambers, 701 Ocean Street, Room 525, Santa Cruz, CA to consider proposed amendments regarding Vacation Rentals as follows:
1) Creating a Designated Area around the village of Davenport and Swanton Road area limiting rentals
2) Require a public hearing for new rentals with 4 or more bedrooms
3) Lower the age from 12 to 6 years for children not included in the maximum occupancy
4) Create conditions to cancel permits upon transfer of a vacation rental property
5) Limit permit renewals to properties with “significant use”
For more information on this subject, contact the Planning Department at 831-454-3182.